Yard OperativeApply Now
Salary: £11.21 - 11.21 per hour
Location: Rochester, Kent
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 08 Apr 2021
Reference: 4789 - KN
A large and well-established company are seeking a Yard Operative to join their team in Rochester, Kent on a temp to perm basis.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Yard Operative / Administratorto join their Team.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We are therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE YARD OPERATIVE / ADMINISTRATOR:
- Ensuring equipment and parts are kept clean and tidy,
- Ensuring parts are available to workshops as required,
- Moving supplies to storage areas,
- Assisting customers & providing outstanding customer service,
- Moving vehicles and assisting the workshop,
- Ensuring relevant administration is kept up to date.
- Any other yard operative duties as per business needs.
THE IDEAL YARD OPERATIVE / ADMINISTRATOR:
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence (6 points maximum, subject to regular license checks)
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours.
Approx. 48 hours per week – Shift Pattern of 4 on 4 off
Pay rate: £11.21 per hour.