Yard Operative/DriverApply Now
Salary: £8 per hour
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 07 Nov 2018
Experienced Yard Operatives/Drivers required for a temporary contract in Chipping Warden benefitting from an hourly rate of £8 per hour.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, is currently looking for a number of experienced Yard Operatives/Drivers to join their team in Chipping Warden.
The role will require the Yard Operative/Driver to move cars across the large site from one location to another require you to be highly organised, able to multitask and comfortable interacting with customers, colleagues and other departments.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large state of the art workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We’re therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
ADMINISTRATOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The safe movement of vehicles throughout the whole site
- Ensuring safe driving practices at all times
- Completing all required documentation on a hand held device
- Working to time sensitive deadlines
- Assisting with other tasks as may be reasonably requested
- Whilst working within the yard you will be required to wear a pair of safety boots and high-visibility vest at all times
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience within an operative/driving role is essential
- Computer literate
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable multitasking
- Adaptable to the changing needs of the business
- Full Driving License and own transport – no more than 6 points
47.5 hours per week
Monday – Friday: 7.00am – 5.00pm