Workshop ManagerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Halesowen, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 18 Oct 2018
Reference: 4227 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are recruiting for the position of Workshop Manager, for a client, based in Halesowen.
Role: Workshop Manager
Contract type: Permanent with overtime available
Days: 7:30am-4:00pm Mon-Thu, 7:30am-12:30pm Fri
- As a Workshop Manager you will be responsible for the overall output of a busy workshop, this will include; quality, quantity, delivering projects on time and managing the staff on the shop floor,
- You will be able to provide guidance, training and support to shop floor staff as well as training apprentices,
- You will be responsible for work load management, ensuring you have sufficient cover during holiday periods as well as conducting interviews, inductions, disciplinaries and grievances,
- You will be ultimately responsible for health & safety of all members of staff as well as visitors to site,
- You will have a strong Pattern Making background, and progressed into management,
- Have a strong enough understanding of Pattern Making in order to provide training, support and be able to manage workloads,
- You will have experience of all key areas of management; hiring, disciplinaries, grievances and managing workloads,
- Ideally you will have experience of being responsible for the health & safety of a busy workshop.
For more information or to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Stephen on 01926 424154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember! We have an attractive referral bonus for all successful referrals.