Workshop EngineerApply Now
Salary: £22k - 25k per year
Location: Wellesbourne, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 08 Oct 2018
A market leader in interactive games and software are currently in the process of relocating one of their sites to Wellesbourne (Warwick) and are seeking Workshop Engineers to support this exciting period of change. We are recruiting for a range of Workshop Engineer roles that will work with repairing and upgrading customer's machines.
This role requires previous experience working with electronics.
This is a full-time, permanent position with an ideal start date as soon as possible ready for the operation to be up and running by mid-November.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Workshop Engineer:
- To ensure the day to day efficiency of the workshop
- To respond to internal emails/fax enquires for workshop information on products
- To answer telephone call enquires for workshop information on products
- To order parts through the correct channels in order to complete repairs or refurbishments
- To make occasional visits to customers on their premises (as required and usually accompanied)
- To inform purchasing or the spares department if parts are not suitable
- To attend trade shows
- To prepare machines for sale or operation
- To repair or upgrade customers machines
- To adapt or convert new products to a useable and acceptable standard
- To prepare or draft instructions and/or information to assist other departments
- To ensure the workshop area is kept clean, safe and tidy
- To observe the health & Safety rules as laid down by the company
- To perform such other tasks as may be reasonably requested by the company to meet its ongoing requirements