Workshop ControllerApply Now
Salary: £30k - 35k per year
Location: Cubbington, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 18 Jul 2022
A professional, independent garage, based on the outskirts of Leamington Spa are currently seeking a Workshop Controller to join their team on a Permanent basis. Paying a very salary of up to £35,000 plus additional benefits including pension and enhanced annual leave this is a great opportunity for somebody that is seeking the opportunity to help nurture and develop a well-established business.
The successful candidate will be hard-working, passionate and reliable and ideally hold a relevant qualification within the motor industry.
This Workshop Controller requires a dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is self-motivated and able to work as part of an integrated team.
Workshop Controller Duties and responsibilities:
- Allocating work to Technicians ensuring work standards and time scales are achieved
- Liaising directly with Customers and Service Advisors to ensure Customers remain fully informed.
- Generating customer quotes and invoices
- Organising works schedules
- Adapting and tracking workshop activities to completion
- Providing technical guidance to the workshop team as required
The ideal Workshop Manager will have:
- Direct experience of managing a workshop team
- Excellent technical experience.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving license.
40 hours per week(1 in 3 Saturdays on rota) – plus the potential for overtime
Workshop Controller Pay Rate:
Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience plus additional benefits
Apply today for consideration for the Workshop Controller!