Workshop Administrator / ReceptionistApply Now
Salary: £18k - 20k per year
Location: Wellesbourne, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 05 Oct 2018
Workshop Administrator / Receptionist
A market leader in interactive games and software are relocating to Wellesbourne (Warwick) due to expansion and are seeking several Workshop Administrator / Receptionist positions to support this exciting period of change. The role of Workshop Administrator / Receptionist will support various departments and may also include some front-of-house duties.
This role would suit anyone with an Administrative or Technical background, with previous customer service or Reception experience being particularly advantageous.
This role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis with an ideal start date as soon as possible ready for the operation to be up and running by mid-November.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Workshop Administrator/Receptionist:
- Creating and updating job sheets/sales/order processing
- Finalising costings for each job and requisitioning parts and materials where necessary
- Confirming product specifications with suppliers
- Contacting suppliers to query invoices as appropriate
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Inventory management of workshop materials and parts
- Management reporting of workshop activity, including costs and output
- Producing standard system reports for Advance Replacements/Repair Information/Customer Sales Orders
- Reception duties – welcoming visitors and front-of-house activity
- Other tasks as may reasonably be required by the Company to meet ongoing requirements
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- Good communication skills – excellent written English and highly numerate
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Administrative experience
- Reception or customer service experience
An additional desirable skill:
Previous experience within a workshop or distribution centre environment would be particularly advantageous.