Wire Eroder/ EDM ProgrammerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 04 Oct 2018
Reference: 4133 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are currently looking for Wire Eroders / EDM Machinists for a company who specialise in machined components for the Automotive, Aerospace, Defence and Rail industries. This role is based in Warwick.
Role: Wire Eroder/ EDM Machinist
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 per annum
My client is looking to continue its growth by recruiting an experienced Wire Eroder / EDM Machinist to join their team. You will be responsible for machining components for Tier 1 & 2 companies in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and Rail industries.
My client is a precision CNC machining company, based in Warwick, who were founded in 1993. Recent investment into the business has seen an increase in contracts and as a result they’re looking to recruit a skilled Wire Eroder / EDM Machinist on a permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work to fine tolerances
- Setting and programming of EDM machines
- Work in a high-volume automotive environment
- Complete parts for the tool room
- Must have experience of wire erosion
- Be able to utilise conventional tool room machinery including milling, turning and grinding.
- Experienced EDM Machinist, ideally with programming experience
- Ability to quality check own work
- Knowledge of Toolmaking, including precision punches and dies, grinding and EDM spark erosion
Please call Stephen on 01926 424 154 for more information about this role, alternatively please email Stephen@apex-recruitment.co.uk If you believe this is your ideal role please click Apply Now!
Remember! We have an attractive referral scheme for all successful referrals.