Warehouse OperativeApply Now
Salary: £10.92 - 10.92 per hour
Location: Wellesbourne, Warwickshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 21 Apr 2022
An experienced Warehouse Operative requiredfora video game development company and publisher, based in Wellesbourne, benefitting from an hourly rate of £10.92 per hour.
This position is offered on an initial contract basis with the opportunity of a permanent position for those who demonstrate a high skillset and strong business behaviours.
This is an exciting and fast-moving role that will require you to be highly organised, comfortable multitasking and able to prioritise workloads.
Duties And Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative:
- Counting/packing of components in a timely manner
- To ensure all paperwork is completed and correct prior to dispatch
- Carry out general warehouse duties
- Picking and packing of items from stores
- General housekeeping
- Visual Inspections of parts
- Some manual machining operations/ General Bench-work.
Required Skills of the Warehouse Operative
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Previous Warehouse or Stores experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm (1 hr lunch)
37.5 hours a week
We are interested to see the CVs of people who have experience within a Warehouse Operative, Stores position or stock control position.
To show your interest in this role please Apply Now with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.