Warehouse OperativeApply Now
Salary: £9.00 - 10.35 per hour
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 26 Jul 2021
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join an international engineering brand in Milton Keynes on a temporary basis.
Paying £9 per hour, increasing to £10.35 once you have completed training.
This company can be found on and around everything that moves. Manufacturing highly engineered components and systems for a wide variety of global markets. Their technological expertise creates a more sustainable future for us all.
This is an exciting and fast-moving role that will require you to be highly organised, comfortable multitasking and able to prioritise workloads.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for unloading and loading of vehicles, picking and packing of parts and ensuring health and safety is maintained at all times.
This is a varied and challenging position for the successful candidate, which will draw from a broad range of skills including problem solving, multitasking, teamwork and attention to detail.
- Locating, picking and loading product in the most efficient and effective manner
- Operating first class housekeeping standards
- Assisting in stock-takes
- Maintaining product security
- Assisting with goods in
- Counting/packing of components in a timely manner,
- To ensure all paperwork is completed and correct prior to dispatch,
- Carry out general warehouse duties,
- Picking and packing of items from stores,
- General housekeeping,
- Visual Inspections of parts
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role and environment is essential
- Candidates will need to be accurate and able to work to deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to different processes
- Candidates will have a sound understanding of health and safety policies, including manual handling techniques
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Good communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
7am – 7pm – 4 on 4 off shift pattern including weekends. (£10.35per hour)
You will spend the first 3 / 4 weeks on day shift (for training purposes. Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.15pm and Friday 7.30am – 12pm (£9 per hour)
Possibility for overtime.