Warehouse OperativeApply Now
Salary: £9.94 - 9.94 per hour
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 17 Aug 2021
A world-leading electronics company based in Wellesbourne is seeking an experienced Warehouse Operative on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful Warehouse Operative who demonstrates a high skillset and strong business behaviours will have the opportunity of a permanent position following the initial contract position.
This is an exciting and fast-moving role that will require you to be highly organised, comfortable multitasking and able to prioritise workloads.
As a Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:
- Counting/packing of components in a timely manner
- To ensure all paperwork is completed and correct prior to dispatch.
- Carry out general warehouse duties
- Picking and packing of items from stores
- General housekeeping
- Visual Inspections of parts
- Some manual machining operations / general bench-work.
We are interested to see the CVs of people who have experience within a Warehouse Operative, Stores position, picking and packing or stock control.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Apply now for consideration for this role.