Warehouse Operative / Forklift Truck DriverApply Now
Salary: £10.64 - 10.64 per hour
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 22 Oct 2020
Reference: 4674 - KA
An exciting opportunity has become available for a number of experienced Warehouse Operatives / Forklift Truck Drivers to join an International engineering brand based in Leamington Spa on a temporary ongoing basis.
Paying £10.64 per hour, based on a day’s shift of 08.00am – 16.00pm (subject to change as per business needs).
This company can be found on and around everything that moves. Manufacturing highly engineered components and systems for a wide variety of global markets. Their technological expertise creates a more sustainable future for us all.
This is an exciting and fast-moving role that will require you to be highly organised, comfortable multitasking and able to prioritise workloads.
As a Warehouse Operative / Forklift Truck Driver, you will be responsible for unloading and loading of vehicles, picking and packing of parts and ensuring health and safety is maintained at all times.
This is a varied and challenging position for the successful candidate, which will draw from a broad range of skills including problem solving, multitasking, teamwork and attention to detail.
- Unloading and loading delivery vehicles
- Forklift driving (with appropriate training)
- Administration and updating of inventory on the in-house computer system
- Locating, picking, and loading product in the most efficient and effective manner
- Operating first class housekeeping standards
- Assisting in stock-takes
- Maintaining product security
- Updating all relevant documentation
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Active FLT licence with an in-date certificate (Reach, Counterbalance or PPT as required)
- Previous experience within a similar role and environment is essential
- Candidates will need to be accurate and able to work to deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to different processes
- Candidates will have a sound understanding of health and safety policies, including manual handling techniques
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills
37.5 hours a week
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4pm
A flexible attitude towards working hours is essential