Warehouse / Dispatch AssociateApply Now
Salary: £25.6k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 25 Nov 2021
Reference: 4935 - LR
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Warehouse / Dispatch Associate to join an international engineering brand on a 9-month contracting basis, paying £25,600 per annum.
This company can be found on and around everything that moves. Manufacturing highly engineered components and systems for a wide variety of global markets. Their technological expertise creates a more sustainable future for us all.
This is an exciting and fast-moving role that will require you to be highly organised, comfortable multitasking and able to prioritise workloads.
As a Warehouse / Dispatch Associate, you will be responsible for coordinating warehouse activities and provide support to Warehouse Operatives
This is a varied and challenging position for the successful candidate, which will draw from a broad range of skills including problem solving, multitasking, teamwork and attention to detail.
Warehouse / Dispatch Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate with Distribution staff and various colleagues to raise problems and work for solutions
- Coordinate/complete non-routine tasks including (but not limited to):
- Raising In Dispute issues
- Stock corrections
- Carry out general warehousing tasks (booking in, picking, packing, put-aways)
- Priority escalation of booking in, put away and picks
Warehouse / Dispatch Associate Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role and environment is essential
- Experience working with warehouse management systems
- Candidates will need to be accurate and able to work to deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to different processes
- Candidates will have a sound understanding of health and safety policies, including manual handling techniques
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Good computer skills
Working Hours: A flexible attitude towards working hours is essential
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 16.00pm