Virtual Simulation (modelling) EngineerApply Now
Salary: £30.00 - 32.40 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 19 Aug 2021
Virtual Simulation (Modelling) Engineer
Pay Rate: up to £32.40 per hour
Contract type: Ongoing
This opportunity is to work as a Virtual Simulation (Modelling) Engineer for a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world’s most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
- Automotive Vehicle structural analysis and development.
- Pre / Post-Processing software HW (and/or Ansa), LS-Dyna / Oasys Technical reporting / presentation skills
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience and background in automotive structural development.
- Previous experience and background in solving complex technical ideas and challenges
- Previous experience of component/system level development using CAE to meet defined performance targets
- Previous experience of delivering engineering or analytical projects
- Experience in proposing product modifications to improve design.
We’re looking to speak with suitable Virtual Simulation (Modelling) Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team