Vehicle TechnicianApply Now
Salary: £24k - 28k per year
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 15 Jul 2021
Reference: 4992 - DB
Salary: up to £28,000
Full time, permanent
This is an excellent opportunity based at the garage of a well-established UK-leading performance car specialist with nearly 50 years’ experience and a specialty in working on high-end cars. The successful Vehicle Technician will be working in a small team of experienced professionals using high-tech, specialist equipment to carry out their duties.
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carrying out services and mechanical repairs to a variety of vehicle
- Diagnosing faults and vehicle issues, investigating these issues and ensuring they are resolved in full in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all Company equipment and tools are kept in a clean, safe condition at all times
- Ensuring work is completed efficiently and in keeping with the high standards and demands of customers and ensuring industry standards are met at all times
- To abide the sites H&S processes and to keep the workshop areas clean
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant hand-on experience in a workshop/service environment is essential
- Experience in diagnostics, servicing, maintenance, and repair of a variety of vehicles
- Experience working on high-calibre cars is essential
- Holding a relevant qualification to Level 2 or 3 is essential
- Experience within a dealership environment would be beneficial
- Experience using diagnostics computers would be beneficial
- Being a qualified MOT tester would be beneficial
- Able to read, comprehend, interpret, and apply technical instructions
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, both internally and externally
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills with a strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised to achieve high standards.
- Full UK Driving Licence, preferably clean.
Working hours are 08.30-17.30 Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays from 09:00-12:00
Holiday entitlement is 20 days + bank holidays.
We’re looking to speak with suitable Vehicle Technician candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team