Vehicle TechnicianApply Now
Salary: £25k - 34k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 23 Dec 2021
A local, customer-focused, professional independent garage, based on the outskirts of Leamington Spa are currently seeking a Vehicle Technician to join their team on a Permanent basis. Paying an excellent starting salary of up to £34,000 per annum depending on experience. (Plus, pension and 24-days annual leave – increasing with service plus Bank Holidays)
Our client prides themselves on supporting their local community with a friendly, customer focused, professional vehicle maintenance service. As part of their strategy for growth, they are currently seeking a dedicated and professional Vehicle Technician, to provide an out standing level of service to their customer base.
The successful Vehicle Technician will be hard-working, passionate and reliable and ideally hold a Level 3 qualification within a relevant discipline.
This position requires a dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is self-motivated and able to work as part of an integrated team. You must be passionate, enthusiastic, confident and personable with the ability to deliver to high standards under critical time constraints.
Vehicle Technician (car mechanic) duties and responsibilities:
- Completing general servicing
- Undertaking required repairs
- General maintenance of customer vehicles
- Investigating faults and engine diagnostics
- Completing Vehicle Health Checks
The ideal Vehicle Technician will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a Vehicle Technician or Mechanic position.
- Ideally, Level 3 qualification within a relevant discipline
- Strong engineering problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, confident and personable
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Able to work independently or as part of an integrated team.
- Full UK driving licence.
40 hours per week(1 in 3 Saturdays on rota) – plus the potential for overtime
Apply today for consideration!!