Vehicle TechnicianApply Now
Salary: £25k - 30k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 18 Mar 2021
A well-established, professional engineering company are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join their team in Leamington Spa on a Permanent basis. Paying an excellent starting salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience. (Plus, pension and 24-days annual leave – increasing with service plus Bank Holidays)
Our client established in 2005 provide innovative engineering solutions to a broad spectrum of customers and market sectors. Due to the growth of their company, are actively seeking dedicated individuals to support our retail and engineering programmes.
The successful Vehicle Technician will be hard-working, passionate and reliable and hold a Level 3 qualification within a relevant discipline.
This position requires a dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is self-motivated and able to work as part of an integrated team. You must be passionate, enthusiastic, confident and personable with the ability to deliver to high standards under critical time restraints.
Vehicle Technician duties and responsibilities:
- Completing general servicing
- Undertaking required repairs
- General maintenance of customer vehicles
- Investigating faults and engine diagnostics
- Completing Vehicle Health Checks
This role will also include working on prototype vehicles, so the below skillset is a desirable skill set in addition to the above.
- Build and maintain prototype vehicles.
- Build a range of production systems, sub-systems and complete vehicles.
The ideal Vehicle Technician will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a Vehicle Technician or Mechanic position.
- Level 3 qualification within a relevant discipline
- Strong engineering problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, confident and personable
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Able to work independently or as part of an integrated team.
- Full UK driving license.
40 hours per week(1 in 3 Saturdays on rota) – plus the potential for overtime
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.