Vehicle Technician / Trim FitterApply Now
Salary: £19.50 - 29.52 per hour
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 01 Jun 2022
Vehicle Technician Trim Fitter
£19.50 - £30.14 per hour dependant on shift (Inside IR35)
Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world’s most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
They are currently seeking to recruit a number of Vehicle Technician Trim Fitters to join their team in Solihull. This role is offered on a contract basis with the potential for further contract extensions for the right candidate.
The successful Vehicle Technician Trim Fitter will be working alongside a team to support with a variety of Vehicle Reworks.
*IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE*
The ideal Vehicle Technician Trim Fitter will be supporting:
- Working as part of a team to perform a full range of Vehicle Re-work tasks.
- General bodywork removal and refit
- Removal and refitting of interior trims
- Light mechanical work and general modifications to original vehicle build
- Exterior trim work and minor mechanical / electrical work
- Fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, and suspension.
- Experience of previous Vehicle Technician Trim Fitter positions is essential
Experience in the below is desirable:
- Replace faulty alternators, generators, starter motors, and related items such as voltage regulators and batteries, and repair or replace faulty ignition systems, electrical wiring, fuses, lamps and switches
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week - Shifts – AM/PM Earlies and Lates with opportunity for overtime
Key Skills: Vehicle Technician, Trim Fitter, Trim Technician, Auto Electrician, Re-work Technician