Vehicle Technician / Mechanic - ManchesterApply Now
Salary: £25k - 30k per year + BONUS & BENEFITS
Location: Cheshire, Cheshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 06 May 2019
Reference: 4317 - KA
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic required to join a leading commercial vehicle group based in Manchester, paying a starting salary of £25,300 PLUS a rewarding Bonus Scheme and additional benefits.
A UK leading franchised retail group who partners with many of the world’s best brands are seeking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their recently opened and one of the UK’s largest, Commercial Workshop based in the heart of Manchester.
The ideal candidate will benefit from a state of the art working environment as well as a starting salary of £25,300 alongside a rewarding Bonus Scheme (OTE £4k - £5k) with the opportunity to progress and develop a long-term and high value career with salary increases along the way.
Our client is looking for a time served, qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic ideally to Level 3 NVQ (or equivalent) standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Liaison with the Service Manager and wider Technician team regarding jobs
- Mechanical repairs and maintenance of vehicles
- Servicing of vehicles
- Fault finding and diagnosis on vehicles using in-house diagnostic system equipment (ODIS)
- Complete diagnostic repairs on a range of vehicle models
- Complete warranty work to manufacturer specifications
- Communication of work required, and work carried out to customers
- Complete all relevant paperwork in accordance to work carried out
- Complete all work to the highest standards within scheduled time-frames
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations and Workshop Housekeeping procedures at all times
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm (flexible for the right candidate)
Saturdays: 8.30am – 12.30am (on a team rota basis)
- Reward and recognition programmes
- Job development into a variety of specialisms
- Access to online development and world class training facilities
- Fast-track qualifications
- Electrical training in-line with the developing industry
- Professional development plans to offer career direction
To have a confidential conversation with a member of our Team please apply now with your CV.