Vehicle Safety Test Operations Process EngineerApply Now
Salary: £25.54 - 25.54 per hour
Location: Whitley, Berkshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 25 Jan 2018
- Vehicle Safety Test Operations Process and Quality Engineer/Test Engineer.
- The role will require the ability to work with External and Internal test facilities on improving the current Test Operation processes to improve the quality and volume of testing.
- Deliver continuity and repeatability of results between test facilities. Manage the Continuous Improvement process and report out to Senior Management Team. Conduct crash and Sled tests at external test facilities in the UK and overseas to cover Holidays and volume peaks.
- The individual must have effective communication skills and be able to face off to various levels throughout the business including suppliers
- The individual must have a good understanding of problem solving tools such as FMEA, 8D etc.
- Applicants should be familiar with all aspects of the vehicle architecture
- HND or Degree in Engineering
- An understanding of corporate and legal Vehicle Safety standards
- A good understanding of CAE tools and techniques
- Candidates should have a high level of computer literacy
- Demonstrate their ability to work in a team environment, with minimum supervision