Vehicle Bodyshop Final PrepperApply Now
Salary: £15.93 - 15.93 per hour
Location: Hoo, Kent
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 08 Apr 2021
Reference: 4840 - KN
A large and well-established company are seeking a Vehicle Bodyshop Final Prepper to join their team in Rochester, Kent on a temp to perm basis.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle Bodyshop Final Prepper to join their Team to assist in the full rectification of used vehicles back to manufacturer and company standards.
The successful Vehicle Bodyshop Final Prepper will have experience within a body-shop environment working with a range of makes and models of light vehicles and be confident in all aspects of preparation of panels and final polishing. The experienced Vehicle Bodyshop Final Prepper will ideally be qualified in a relevant automotive discipline.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We are therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
The successful Vehicle Bodyshop Final Prepper will be highly skilled in:
- Preparation of vehicles for any paint work required.
- Final polishing of vehicles.
- Final preparation of vehicles prior to Despatch Quality Control
- Ensuring there are no defects to the paintwork.
- Use of handheld power tools.
- Quality checking of work carried out.
The ideal Vehicle Bodyshop Final Prepper will have:
- Experience within a body shop environment within a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure and to achieve tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexible attitude towards working hours as shifts and overtime will be required.
- Full UK driving licence (6 points maximum)
Working Hours: approx. 48 hours per week
Nights: Sunday – Thursday: 10 hours per day
£15.93 per hour (PAYE)