Vehicle / Fleet ControllerApply Now
Salary: £19k - 20k per year
Location: Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 14 Jul 2021
Reference: 4969 - UH
A large and well-established company are seeking a Vehicle / Fleet Controller within their Press and Events Team to join their team based in Upper Heyford on a permanent basis paying £19,000 – £20,000 per annum.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle / Fleet Controller to join the Press and Events team ensuring vehicles are prepared, and delivered accurately and to the highest standards.
This is a varied role involving the pro-active control of press vehicles, the successful Vehicle / Fleet Controller will have experience in a Controller position ideally within a Press and Event discipline and have excellent organisation and planning skills with a keen eye for detail.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We’re therefore looking for a likeminded Vehicle / Fleet Controller who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Vehicle / Fleet Controller:
- Liaison with the customer to ensure accurate information is supplied for deliveries.
- Ensure Press packs and specification sheets are supplied with each demonstration vehicle.
- Monitor vehicles on a daily basis to ensure all products are ready for delivery.
- Ensure vehicles are prepared to the highest standard.
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting for the customer.
- Managing the fleet ensuring on-fleet and de-fleet is kept in line of KPI.
- Monitor completion of PDI and any accessory fitments to vehicles in line with customer requests.
- Be contactable out of hours to support ad-hoc customer requests.
- Ensure non-budget holders requesting vehicle use have PO cover prior to delivery.
- Ensure our booking system matches the customers on a weekly basis.
- Ensure in car material is in the vehicles prior to delivery.
- Ensure all client requests are responded to within agreed KPI.
- Review monthly invoice charges.
- Spend time at client office as required.
- Adhoc attendance at Press events.
- Daily and pro-active demo booking communication with Press contacts (Journalists).
- Attend monthly customer reviews and present monthly reporting pack (Utilisation/Fleet Lists).
- Manage company vehicles, including vehicle PDI and vehicle handovers.
Core hours will follow a 39 hour per week basis working Monday – Friday.
Out of hours ad-hoc support will be required to support customer requests.
Pay: £19,000 - £20,000 per annum.