Vehicle Validation TechnicianApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 06 Jul 2018
A growing, innovative engineering company, based in Warwick, are seeking a number of Vehicle Validation Technicians to support the growth of their automotive department. Working with some of the leading names in the automotive industry, the role of the Vehicle Validation Technician will be to assist these organisations in the development of their products.
This role would suit someone with a background as a Vehicle Technician who is looking to move into a role which is more engineering biased.
These roles are initially offered on a 6 month on-going contract basis, with the opportunity for permanent employment in the future. Attractive pay rates are available to successful candidates.
Main duties & responsibilities of the Vehicle Validation Technician:
Carrying out and managing all validation procedures and processes throughout the workshop
Liaising with the Technical Authorship team to assist in the creation of technical documentation
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to move into a leadership position within the workshop for the future
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- At least a City & Guilds or NVQ qualifications in a relevant automotive discipline
- Any experience working on Jaguar or Land Rover vehicles will be extremely beneficial but not essential
- Good communications skills - excellent written English and highly numerate
- Expert knowledge and experience with issue identification, investigation and resolution
- Automotive industry technical experience ideally with a main dealer network as a Master, Service or Diagnostic technician
An additional desirable skill:
HNC/HND in Automotive or business-related experience
For more information or to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Stephen on 01926 424 154 or email email@example.com
We also offer an attractive referral fee for successful referrals.