Salary: £9.50 - 9.50 per hour
Location: Halewood, Merseyside
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 09 Sep 2021
Prestige Automotive Valeter required to join a leading automotive manufacturer based in Halewood, benefitting from an hourly rate of £9.50 per hour on an ongoing long-term contract.
Our client is a leading automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles who strive to push the boundaries of innovation and set the benchmark for achieving excellence and high standards for their two iconic brands.
They are currently recruiting for a team of experienced Prestige Automotive Valeters to work within a private & confidential, VIP, press, event and show car department, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of an ever-growing company where quality supersedes speed of work and perfection is a priority.
This role is offered on an on-going long-term contract basis, working one day a week with overtime available as per business needs.
The successful Prestige Automotive Valeter will ensure the immaculate valeting finish of whole vehicles to include (but not limited to); interiors, exteriors, engine components, all components under the bonnet, lower door shuts and inner front wings. We are looking for Valeters with strong attention to detail, a precision focus and perfection driven attitude.
PRIME RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE VALETER TEAM:
- Jet washing
- Application of traffic film remover
- Soap and Sponge of vehicles
- Blow Drying of vehicles
- Leather drying of vehicles
- Interior vacuuming
- Wiping of all interior trim
- Window cleaning
- Removal of water marks
- Dressing of tyres and wheel arches
- Mopping and Polishing
- Vehicle waxing
OTHER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend briefings with Team Leaders
- Escalation of hazards, near misses and accidents to Team Leaders
- Working closely with a team of valeters and detailers to ensure workload management and quality
- Adhere to Health and Safety, COSH and Environmental procedures
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Full UK Driving Licence (essential) – maximum of 6 points
- Experience of working within a professional valeting position
- Flexible attitude towards working hours including ability to complete overtime
- Flexible attitude towards location as travel between sites may be required
- Understanding of COSHH