Tyre FitterApply Now
Salary: £12 per hour
Location: Hoo, Kent
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 22 Apr 2021
Reference: 4861 - KN
A large and well-established company are seeking a Tyre Fitterto join their team in Rochester, Kent on an ongoing contracting basis.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Tyre Fitterto join the workshop Team to assess vehicle tyres, replace and fit new tyres, conduct wheel alignments and general wheel refurbishments were required.
The successful Tyre Fitterwill have experience within a workshop environment and hold a formal qualification in a relevant automotive discipline.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We are therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
- Repairing tyres and replacing valves
- Inspecting tyres prior to fitting
- Fitting new tyres to a variety of vehicles
- Inspection of wheels noting any damages.
- Removal of old tyres
- Use of a variety of tools
- Wheel alignments
- Wheel refurbishments
- Other fitting duties as required
- Working within an Automotive workshop environment repairing vehicles to manufacturer, company and industry standards,
THE IDEAL TYRE FITTER:
- City and Guilds or NVQ or equivalent in a relative automotive discipline is desirable.
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence (6 points maximum, subject to regular license checks)
- Previous hands-on Fitter experience.
- Knowledge of quality control processes.
- Must have vehicle knowledge.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours.
Day Shift: Monday – Friday - 7am-5pm
Pay rate: £12.00 per hour.