Salary: £28,000 - 33,250 per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 16 Oct 2018
Reference: 4111 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Toolmaker for a company, who specialise in CNC machined components for the Automotive, Aerospace, Defence and Rail Industries.
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is looking to continue their expansion by adding an experienced Toolmaker to their manufacturing team. You would be joining a company who have recently formed a group of companies which has seen unprecedented levels of growth which shows no signs of slowing down.
Our client is a CNC machining company based in Warwick who were founded in 1993. They supply into many Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies in many Engineering industries including Automotive, Aerospace, Defence and Rail.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the role is ideal for an experienced Toolmaker who will have experience of programming, setting and operating CNC machines, as well as working with manual machines to create bespoke tooling. You will be working with a variety of machinery including XYZ CNC machines – milling & turning, manual machines and grinding machines.
- You will be an experienced Toolmaker – who is happy working with milling, turning and grinding machines, both CNC and manual,
- Experience of working with XYZ CNC machines would be ideal,
- Knowledge of working with CAD software such as Vero Visi, Delcam or AlphaCam,
- You will be able to programme CNC machines – both online and offline – from scratch, working from engineering drawings,
- Be capable of working with the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set.
If this role sounds like your ideal next career step please click apply now! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call 01926 424 154 if you have any questions.
We also offer an attractive referral fee for successful referrals.