Salary: £28,000 - 33,250 per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 23 Jul 2018
Reference: 4111 - Apex TL
Our client is a CNC machining company based in Warwick who were founded in 1993. They supply into many Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies in many Engineering industries including Automotive, Aerospace, Defence and Rail.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the role is ideal for an experienced Toolmaker who will have experience of programming, setting and operating CNC machines, as well as working with manual machines to create bespoke tooling. You will be making components for many sectors of the Engineering industry using XYZ CNC machines – milling & turning, manual machines and grinding machines.
- You will be an experienced Toolmaker – who is happy working with milling, turning and grinding machines, both CNC and manual,
- Experience of working with XYZ CNC machines would be ideal,
- Knowledge of working with CAD software such as Vero Visi,
- You will be able to programme CNC machines – both online and offline – from scratch, working from engineering drawings,
- Be capable of working with the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work and cooperate within a team
- Willingness to extend their own skill sets through Company training.