Tig WelderApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 24 Sep 2018
Reference: 4185 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Coded TIG Welder, to join a prototype and automotive manufacturer based in Chelmsley Wood, Birmingham.
Role: Coded TIG Welder
Location: Chelmsley Wood, Birmingham
Contract Type: Permanent
Pay: £14.50 - £15.00 per hour
Due to the growth of this company, a first-choice supplier for prototype and low to medium volume production for high end Automotive OEMs, requires a Coded TIG Welder to support the team in their continued development of luxury components.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the welding and fabrication of automotive products, predominantly prototype work for high end OEMs,
- You will be working from technical drawings and will be able to weld in a variety of positions, welding stainless steel & aluminium,
- You will be a time serviced TIG Welder.
What we expect from you:
- You will be a qualified, Coded TIG Welder,
- Experience of both MIG & TIG Welding,
- Ideally you will have worked in an automotive environment previously,
- You will have welded thin gauge stainless steel & aluminium.
For more information about this role please email email@example.com or call 01926 424 154. If this sounds like your ideal role, please click apply now!
Remember! We have an attractive referral scheme for all successful referrals.