Test EngineerApply Now
Salary: £20.00 - 22.30 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 20 Jun 2022
Location: Gaydon & Whitley
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £22.30ph
We have excellent long-term contract opportunities for Test Engineers to join one of two units within the Engineering Laboratories department of our Automotive OEM client.
The Major Simulators department is responsible for system and full vehicle verification and development, within a hydraulic test rig environment.
The Component and Sub-System Testing team plays an integral part in physical Verification & Validation (V&V), directly influencing the delivery of some of the world’s most desirable vehicles
Test Engineer Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience utilising mechatronic control systems to support test activity.
- Awareness of Test Facility operations and methodologies and health and safety surrounding a laboratory environment.
- Experience executing vehicle and system level test activities according to defined test procedures.
- Awareness of requirements of compliance management systems IATF16949/ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001
- Awareness of quality and/or Agile methodologies.
- The ability to validate, prepare and read engineering documents and technical reports.
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office competency, to produce plans, presentations, and graphs.
- Degree educated in a relevant Engineering or Science background or equivalent experience.
- Ability to acquire and interpret data utilising data acquisition tools.
- General and practical understanding of physical vehicle systems.
Early shift: Monday – Thursday: 06:00 – 14:40; Friday: 06:00 – 13:00
Late shift: Monday – Thursday: 13:20 – 22:00; Friday: 10:50 – 17:50
Strong candidates who can only do day shift will also be considered.
We’re looking to speak with suitable Test Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team