Test Completion & Analysis EngineerApply Now
Salary: £28 - 30 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 26 Jul 2021
Role: Test Completion & Analysis Engineer
Contract type: Ongoing contract (maternity cover)
Hourly Rate: £30.00 per hour
The role is working for a large Automotive OEM as a Test Completion & Analysis Engineer. You will be running component and system DVP Testing of complex parts. Working with RMDV2 and with the knowledge of test houses you will be responsible for component validation in compliance with industry standards in addition to the standards the manufacturer.
- Previous experience in running component and system DVP testing of complex part.
- Ability to read and write / use of RMDV2 within client system.
- Demonstrate knowledge of liaising with test houses, plus ordering and chasing up parts and reports to fulfil role.
- Design Verification Planning (DVP) is essential.
- Driving license for travelling and transporting parts to test houses.
- Ability to use IT software and data crunch using excel, PowerPoint and other similar software programmes