Territory Sales Account ManagerApply Now
Salary: £60k - 65k per year
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 08 Sep 2020
Role: Territory Sales Account Manager
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum + benefits
Location: Area – South East
A market leading business within the medical sector is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Account Manager to cover the South East Area of England.
For this role it is paramount that you have experience of working in direct sales within the core business area of haematology, involving complex /tender sales primarily with the NHS.
- You will support your Regional Commercial Manager in delivering on the overall strategy objectives, taking ownership, and delivering on assigned targets.
- You will be responsible for delivering all pre and post sales activity for the company’s Haematology and Haemostasis equipment and services within a defined geographical area.
- You will drive excellence in the company’s service delivery at all levels and aim to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. To do this you will develop and command excellent relationships with your customers,
- Delivering the Company Strategy
- Delivering all pre-tender business development activity for core business areas.
- Contributing to the development of winning bid strategies for all networks / accounts - including route to market strategy.
- Responsible for the quality of the financial and technical tender responses for core business areas - both direct and through Primary MSC providers.
- Responsible for delivery of operational excellence in post-sales customer service and support for selected key accounts - including delivery of business review meetings.
- Managing sales performance for core business areas (Haematology and Haemostasis) vs. Budget vs. Forecast.
- Support the Regional Commercial Manager with forecasting for core business areas (Haematology and Haemostasis).
- Delivering growth through diversification in new business areas.
- Support the successful execution of business development plans for existing non-core business areas - e.g. Urinalysis and cFCM.
- Build effective relationships with key influencers for core business procurement decisions.
- Responsible for delivering core business sales cycle (pre and post).
- Pre-emptive lobbying and positioning of the company’s core business value proposition to influence the development of tenders.
- Proactively contribute to the development of our route to market through development of the Sysmex Direct MSC and relevant frameworks.
- Responsible for delivering on the agreed bidding strategy for each Pathology Network.
- Deputise for the Regional Commercial Manager and other commercial team members as required.
- Authority and Stakeholder Management
- Responsible for stakeholder management associated with core business to deliver the needs of the region.
- To work responsibly and collaboratively with all internal stakeholders and regional team members to successfully deliver on agreed plans.
- Advocate for their regional requirements at all levels of SUK structure.
- Hold to account those responsible for Sysmex Service delivery in your territory.
- If you have sales tender experience coupled with winning new business, managing, and growing existing , plus an advantage would be to have experience of selling within the medical or technical sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world leading business that offers an excellent remuneration package and benefits.
For more information about this role please Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Please note only CV’s with experience of working within the diagnostics medical field will be considered.