Salary: £22k - 25k per year
Location: Wellesbourne, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 08 Oct 2018
A market leader in interactive games and software are currently in the process of relocating one of their sites to Wellesbourne (Warwick) and are seeking Technicians to support this exciting period of change. We are recruiting for a range of Technician roles that will provide technical support for new and used equipment whilst supporting the machine workshop.
This role requires previous experience working with electronics and software.
This is a full-time, permanent position with an ideal start date as soon as possible ready for the operation to be up and running by mid-November.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Technician:
- To ensure the day to day running of the workshop
- To respond to emails/fax enquires for technical information on products
- To answer telephone call enquiries for technical information on products
- To order parts through the correct channels to complete repairs
- To ensure security of confidential drawings and software from suppliers
- To build test rigs
- To test monitors and provide technical support for products
- To provide technical support for new and used equipment in the operations locations
- To assist the machine workshop on machines for sale operation with technical faults
- To prepare notes or draft instructions and/or information to assist other departments
- To ensure the workshop area is kept clean, safe and tidy
- To observe the health & safety rules as laid down by the company
- To perform such other tasks as may be reasonably requested by the company to meet its on-going requirements