Technical Support Team LeaderApply Now
Salary: £27k - 32k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 16 Oct 2018
Technical Support Team Leader required to join a fast-paced globally operating company on a Permanent basis paying £27,000 - £32,000 PA in Warwick.
Our client is a European Leader in the field of sanitary products providing unique added value in sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics. With its global operations and European presence our client has helped shape the industry putting their customers at the heart of their business with exceptional service.
They are currently looking for a Team Leader who has the enthusiasm and ambition to make a difference who will drive the Technical Team and support them in providing full technical support to external customers. The successful candidate with be versatile and resilient with the ability to react to customer issues whilst consistently improving the customer experience.
In return, the successful Team Leader will benefit from a Permanent position paying a salary of £27,000 - £32,000 per annum. This is the ideal position for individuals looking to make a difference in their role and develop their career within a large organisation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Team Leader;
- To lead a team of Technical Support Advisors in a fast-paced environment
- Utilise agreed KPI's to measure performance of the team
- Assist in coaching and developing team members ensuring they have the necessary training
- Motivate and inspire team members
- Act as a role model to the team by setting a good example
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- To manage and resolve technical customer issues, enquiries and complaints. Where necessary to react to customer issues, protect the customer, manage communications and implement corrective action plans.
- Escalate customer issues to Management as required.
- Deliver exceptional customer serviceby putting the customer first
- To liaise with relevant departments regarding product technical issues, complaints and the processing of claims
- To identify, develop, procedures, systems and tools that facilitate work efficiencies
- Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues
- Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvemen
- Recognise and celebrate team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance
- Assure that the team addresses all relevant issues within the specifications and various standards
- Serve as meeting manager or chairman – ensure agenda is on track
Our client understands their employees have commitments outside of work therefore offer flexible working with start and finish times;
37 hours per week
Monday to Thursday: 8am / 9am – 5pm / 6pm; Friday: 3pm finish
For more information and to speak to a member of our team about this position, please apply now!