Technical Support AdvisorApply Now
Salary: £23k - 26k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 13 Aug 2018
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Advisor to join our client, a European leader within their field with their UK head offices based in Warwick. Priding themselves on innovation, quality and reliability, they are now looking for a Technical Support Advisor to join their team.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you'll use your technical knowledge along with customer service skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will be the key point of contact for customers and provide both pre-sales advice on standards, design and installation and after sales support resolving a variety of queries and complaints. You'll liaise regularly with members of the sales team, colleagues from a range of departments and with the support network from Group Global.
- Be committed to delivering exceptional customer service by putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- First point of contact for customers and colleagues regarding technical queries relating to company products
- Taking ownership to resolving technical queries via telephone, email and correspondences
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and ensure accurate and efficient resolution to queries are maintained
- Provide pre-sales support with regards to compatibility and suitability of products for the end-user
- Deliver administrative support to field service engineers, onsite visits, logistics, reporting and invoicing decisions
- Drive continuous improvement within the business
- Assist in the delivery of the in-house Training Programs
- Ensure the internal Group Quality Process is adhered to
- Escalate issues to the development teams, quality departments and production facilities
- Providing quality customer service via phone and email
- Following set guidelines to determine the status of a particular support request and when necessary progressing the issue for resolution
- Communicate the outcome of all support requests back to the customer