Technical Support AdvisorApply Now
Salary: £24k - 26k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 14 Jul 2021
A well-established International Engineering brand are seeking an Internal Technical Support Advisor on a permanent basis, to join their team in Warwick paying an excellent salary of £24,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on experience.
Our client is a leading business within the Engineering industry both in the UK and Internationally. Manufacturing highly engineered components and systems for a wide variety of global markets, their products can be found in and around anything that moves.
They are seeking to recruit a Technical Support Advisor to provide assistance and support to both internal and external teams and customers.
We are looking for individuals with strong proven experience within Manufacturing / Engineering environments, Customer Service or Sales Support.
Technical Support Advisor Job Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to both external and internal customers and teams
- Responding to incoming enquiries, requests and complaints in a professional manner
- Answering incoming calls and resolving product related queries
- Ensuring all records, documentation, part numbers and new products are kept up to date
- Preparation and issuing of quotations
- Ensuring all price calculations are in line with the Corporations guidelines
- Problem solve any issues on a daily basis, working alongside product specialists
- Promote the company’s products and ensure a great level of customer service is provided when liaising with customers
- Ensuring orders are processed and shipped quickly and efficiently
- Develop communications and relationships
- Work with other team members to improve processes and reduce response times
- Follow guidelines to ensure high standard of data quality within systems
- Perform such other tasks as may be reasonably requested by the company to meet its on-going requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have 2 years’ experience within a technical sale environment, preferably within a Fluid Connectors role
- Excellent Customer Service experience is essential, minimum of 3 years’ Customer Service experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels
- Excellent IT skills – experience with Work, Excel and Outlook is essential
- Siebel and OEC customer engagement platform skills desirable
- Reliable, with a willingness to solve problems
- Ability to work on own initiative and proactively take on tasks
- Effective planning and organisation skills, with great attention to detail
- Full UK licence and transport – you must be prepared to work from other locations on a temporary basis as the need arises
The successful Technical Support Advisor will benefit from a full-time permanent position paying an excellent salary depending on experience.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week-Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm