Technical Sales EngineerApply Now
Salary: £35k per year
Location: Southam, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 04 Mar 2022
Technical Sales Engineer
Salary: Up to £35,000 dependent on experience
Technical Sales Engineer
An exciting opportunity to join an international market leader within the manufacturing engineering sector as a Technical Sales Engineer has arisen.
The Technical Sales Engineer role would be offered on a full-time permanent basis and benefits from a salary of up to £35,000 per annum, dependant on experience with the addition of an attractive benefits package.
As the Technical Sales Engineer, you will be contributing towards the company’s annual sales target by maintaining and developing new profitable business from existing and potential customers, continuing a high level of technical support and customer satisfaction. You will be promoting the full range of company products and helping to design technical solutions for company’s specific applications.
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER DUTIES:
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers and encourage new business from them
- Source new business and identify the business potential.
- Provide technical support and assistance
- Respond to customer requirements for quotations, technical proposals.
- Generate PMV builds and internal works instruction to build and supply customers their requirements
- Liaise with accounts department to assess new customers for suitability of credit worthiness and ensure completed trade reference and credit terms and conditions are agreed.
- Process and respond to customer complaints and keep the Sales Manager and Managing Director informed.
- Register quotations and returns on the relevant database and progress through to completion.
- Maintain a high level of technical ability through working on new projects and reading technical literature.
- Provide technical support to internal staff.
- Participate in relevant exhibitions, as and when required.
THE IDEAL TECHNICALSALES ENGINEER:
- Proficient in electronics and hydraulics and capable of on-site commissioning
- Excellent customer service and relationship building
- Effective presentation and training skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Technical and creative problem solving
- Negotiation and closing techniques
- Microsoft Office Software essential including Outlook
- SAGE 200 system knowledge
- Product knowledge of Mobile sliced/ Stack valves for all Industries.
- Knowledge of Load sensing system closed and open loop.
- Industrial, Marine, Offshore/Sub Sea, Gas, Hydraulic, Agricultural, Construction industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Quality Procedures ISO9001:2008
- Relevant Sales qualification – desirable not essential
- Relevant Fluid Power qualification – desirable not essential
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today, or call Sarah on 01926 424154.