Technical Sales EngineerApply Now
Salary: £30k - 35k per year
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 19 Aug 2021
Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Cradley Heath
Hours: 37 hours per week:
Monday to Thursday; 7:30am – 16:00pm
Friday; 7:30am – 12:30pm
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Benefits incl. 5-weeks holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
Technical Sales Engineer required by a company that manufactures bespoke safe area and explosion-proof brushed D.C. electric motors. The company is seeking a Technical Sales Engineer with good electrical knowledge and experience of electric motors and motor applications.
The role will mainly comprise internal sales - answering technical and commercial enquiries and producing quotations, identifying potential new clients, and working with the engineering and production teams to ensure that customer requirements are achieved.
Technical Sales Engineer Responsibility:
- Answering technical and commercial enquires from existing and prospective customers,
- Producing quotations and supporting technical documentation,
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Identifying potential new clients
- Working with production and engineering teams to ensure that customer requirements are achieved
Technical Sales Engineer Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong Electrical Knowledge,
- Experience of sales especially selling electric motors or strong knowledge of electric motor markets,
- Knowledge of electric motor applications, ancillary equipment, and control systems,
- Understanding of basic principles of brushed D.C. electric motor function,
- Ability to read technical drawings and specifications,
- Qualifications – HNC/HND or higher in electrical engineering.
For immediate consideration for this role please click “Apply Now”!