Technical Resourcer/Researcher - Apex HAApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 30 May 2018
Location: Warwick OR home based
Hours: Full or part time
Apex Recruitment Services is a specialist Engineering Recruitment agency with a strong automotive bias. Working with both global OEMs and smaller local SMEs, we require the very best talent from a variety of backgrounds to ensure that we deliver the quality of candidates that our Clients expect.
We are seeking an energetic, results driven individual who has a passion for identifying the very best talent using creative and innovative sourcing solutions. Working collaboratively with our Operations team, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting, shortlisting and presenting talent of the highest calibre across a range of technical roles (e.g. software engineer, design engineer, chassis engineer etc.).
This is a rewarding role which offers the opportunity for you to see the people that you have helped to hire succeed in their placements.
People are the key to the success of Apex Recruitment, and we are looking for experts within the Engineering/Automotive field. We are prepared to consider flexible working (e.g. part-time hours or working from home).
- Work closely with the Account Managers to understand the requirements of live vacancies and then to proactively identify suitable candidates to meet the brief as laid down by the Client.
- Research, identify and attract candidates using relevant methods to meet requirements e.g. LinkedIn, job boards, social media etc.
- Qualifying candidates and conducting initial screenings to present high-quality candidates to the Apex account managers or hiring managers (where appropriate).
- Utilising a variety of innovative resourcing methods to ensure we attract a diverse range of candidates.
- Coordinate the interview process including telephone interviews, face to face interviews and assessments in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop and manage strong candidate relationships, providing a positive candidate experience from initial stage of contact and throughout the entire process.
- Develop, research, and maintain an understanding of relevant markets including competitor analysis and market rates and conditions within the Technology sector.
- Record accurate candidate information onto the CRM system and comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice and timely reporting.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Experience in a recruitment researcher/resourcer role, ideally from an Engineering/ Automotive/Technical market sector.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to appraise candidates technically as well as making an overall assessment of suitability .
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work autonomously, with the ability to prioritise effectively and escalate were necessary.
- Highly organised.
Successful candidates can expect to earn a FTE salary of up to £20,000, plus an additional financial incentive for every placement they have sourced. In addition, following a successful probationary period, there is a contributory pension scheme, optional private healthcare insurance and regular salary reviews.
If your application is successful you will be invited to a telephone interview for the first stage of the recruitment process. Following on from this you will be invited to either a face-to-face or Skype interview as appropriate.