Technical Project EngineerApply Now
Salary: £25k - 35k per year
Location: Warwickshire, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 31 Jul 2020
Role: Technical Project Engineer
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Technical Project Engineer, ideally with a background in Oil & Gas to join a leading gas utilities business, based in Warwick.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The role will be mainly office based with occasional visits to customer offices, gas transmission and distribution sites and to 3rd party supplier facilities,
- You will focus on the on-time delivery of bespoke Pressure Control and Measurement Solution for Natural Gas and other Gases,
- Engineering design and review, generation of CAD drawings (GA, P&ID, Support frames and Spool manufacturing drawings),
- Liaison with both customer and suppliers and all internal staff within the organization,
- You will be providing CAD support to the internal sales team,
- You will be expected to develop an intimate understanding of the UK utilities, upstream and downstream supply relationships.
- You will ideally have a BSC or MBA in a relevant Engineering field or be able to demonstrate equivalent job-based experience,
- Good business acumen with excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Project Engineering and management skills,
- 3D CAD experience (preferably AutoCAD / ESApro),
- Experience within Oil and Gas industry in a technical/engineering role,
- Full UK Driving License,
- Excellent understand of sales/customer and contractual relationships.
For more information, please contact Stephen on 01926 424 154 or email Stephen@apex-recruitment.co.uk
Please click ‘Apply Now’ for immediate consideration.