Technical CataloguerApply Now
Salary: £25k - 30k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 26 Aug 2021
Reference: 5007 - KM
Our client is looking for two Technical Cataloguers with an Automotive background.
This role offers a hybrid working model of 2 days in the office and 3 days working remotely with flexible start and finish times. (Totalling 37.5 hours)
The role is offered on an initial 3-month basis, but with the potential for future opportunities due to the size and growth within the business.
The Technical Cataloguer role benefits from a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
For these roles you will require technical knowledge of car parts and have experience of allocating serial numbers, logging, and cataloguing car parts on computer systems.
As the Technical Cataloguer, you will be managing Product Marketing data for Steering & suspension to support Cataloguing and validating Product / application data with 3rd Party providers.
TECHNICAL CATALOGUER DUTIES:
- Add part numbers into the global database
- Research or validate potential new vehicle application
- Research or validate key defined competitors and cross reference details against part numbers to maximise competitive position.
- Maintain data storage locations with accurate information obtained from new vehicle application linkage research
- Research and maintain part number data locations.
THE IDEAL TECHNICAL CATALOGUER:
- 5 years Automotive Aftermarket cataloguing or motor trade business experience.
- Experience of cataloguing systems at main dealer or aftermarket - essential
- Understanding of Car Parts with some mechanical knowledge - essential
- Experience with ERP & industry Cataloguing/Analytics Tools
- Strong Communication skills.
- Accurate with meticulous attention to detail, organised and ability to work closely within a team and to schedules - essential
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today, or call Sarah on 01926 424154.