Systems EngineerApply Now
Salary: £24.50 - 26.80 per hour
Location: West Midlands, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 29 Jan 2022
Location: Gaydon / Solihull / Castle Brom / Halewood
Contract length: Ongoing
Hourly Rate: Up to £26.80 D.O.E.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems engineer to join out Automotive OEM client as they continue through a period of excellent growth.
Systems Engineer Duties:
- Define a single set of business operating processes for plant facilities that will be deployed into all global manufacturing operating locations.
- Engagement of the programme Leads / functional counterparts/engineering teams and engaged in a consult capacity on process definition.
- Supporting and working with the Quality and Manufacturing GPL Manager in her activities and responsibilities.
Systems Engineer Skills and Experience Required:
- Coaching skills
- Working experience in an operational / manufacturing business
- Understanding of end to end manufacturing processes
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing Systems inc. MES, Shop Floor Applications/Systems, and MMS instances and SAP
- Competent in all Microsoft office products, including MS Project
- Demonstrable experience in Agile Projects
We’re looking to speak with suitable Systems Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team