Systems EngineerApply Now
Salary: £29.00 - 31.90 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 27 Sep 2021
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: Up to £31.90 D.O.E.
This role based in Gaydon working for our client who is an automotive OEM giant will entail the management of multiple requirements, and multitasking will often involve several departments, often managing potentially conflicting requirements.
Awareness of the bigger picture will allow for an appreciation of how requirements need to be harmonise, and a fuller understanding of how lower level detail needs to be applied
Systems Engineer Skills Required
- Requirements management skills
- Gathering, analysing, definition, prioritisation and cascade of requirements
- Accurate analysis and critical evaluation of existing requirements to ensure understanding is not missed, and any errors minimised.
Systems Engineer Experience Required:
- Experience of Research, Feature Development, Attribute requirement and target setting (inc RMDV, Panel Charts, Benchmarking, Futuring, DVMs/DVPs)
- Exposure to cross-functional working with diverse engineering business areas to set and deliver to challenging requirements.
- Technical knowledge and experience of key vehicle systems, preferably with knowledge of Automotive Lighting applications.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
We’re looking to speak with suitable Systems Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team