Systems EngineerApply Now
Salary: £29.00 - 31.50 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 24 Aug 2021
Contract length: ongoing
Pay Rate: £31.50
This role with a renowned automotive manufacturer presents an opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to leave your mark on the development of some of the best-known vehicles in the world.
Systems Engineer Skills required:
- Technical knowledge and experience of key vehicle systems, preferably with knowledge of automotive interior lighting
- Gathering, analysing, definition, prioritisation and cascade of requirements
- Management of multiple requirements, from stakeholders across several departments, often managing potentially conflicting requirements
- Accurate analysis and critical evaluation of existing requirements to ensure understanding is not missed, and any errors minimised
Systems Engineer Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of Attribute requirement and target setting including RMDV, Panel Charts, Benchmarking, Futuring, DVMs & DVPs
- Exposure to cross-functional working with diverse engineering business areas to set and deliver to challenging requirements.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
We’re looking to speak with suitable Systems Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team