Suspension CAD EngineerApply Now
Salary: £28.00 - 30.40 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 16 Jun 2022
Suspension CAD Engineer
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £30.40 per hour
We have an excellent opportunity for a Suspension CAD Engineer to join the Chassis Engineering division of our Automotive OEM client at their Gaydon site on a long-term contract.
The programmes of work involved will comprise various 'active' mechatronic components, so any experience in related technologies would be an advantage, e.g., hydraulics, electric motors, NVH sensitive mounting strategies.
Suspension CAD Engineer experience required:
- Mechanical component packaging and geometry development
- Ability to liaise with colleagues, customers and suppliers to problem solve in a team environment
- Experienced Catia CAD user.
- Experience of suspension system and vehicle underfloor packaging
- Catia v6 experience preferred
- Catia Kinematic functionality experience preferred
We’re looking to speak with suitable Suspension CAD Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team