Supply Chain AssistantApply Now
Salary: £22k - 26k per year
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 08 Apr 2019
Reference: 4308 - KA
Supply Chain Assistant required on a temporary to permanent basis in Coventry, benefitting from a salary of £22,000 to £26,000 per annum. With newly refurbished offices, this offers a contemporary, open plan environment as well as a gymnasium on-site.
Our client established in 1918, have a long and successful history in serving many of the UK's leading retail and service industry household names.
They have now progressed to a global operation offering worldwide image consistency with the ability to enhance the corporate identity of businesses through creative and reliable uniform packages that guarantee unmatched value.
They are currently seeking a Supply Chain Assistant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis in Coventry, offering a salary of £22,000 to £26,000 per annum dependant on the skills you can offer.
As the Supply Chain Assistant, you will be required to provide excellent products in a timely manner, with clear and concise communication to all project stakeholders throughout the supply cycle.
SUPPLY CHAIN ASSISTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setting up products on the system
- Updating of prices and savings log
- Invoice queries, including updating of the internal system
- Raising sample orders
- Purchase order chasing and confirmations
- Purchase ordering and stock control
- Receive and label bespoke samples
- Assist in product workbook set up
- Chase project actions with suppliers
- Setting up and maintenance of the Fabric Library
- Concept sample library maintenance
- Supplier pre-qualification administration
We are interested to see the CVs of people who have experience within a Supply Chain Assistant, Supply Chain Administrator or Technical Administrator role. You will be using Microsoft Office packages daily so previous experience with this would be required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a keen eye for detail and will be accustomed to learning new systems. You will be liaising with other departments on a regular basis so will need to have good communication skills both written and verbal.
BENEFITS ON OFFER:
- Open plan, newly refurbished offices
- Gymnasium on site
- Fresh fruit at hand whenever you need a healthy boost