Stores Person / DriverApply Now
Salary: £10.00 - 11.50 per hour
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 02 Nov 2021
Role: Stores Person / Driver
Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour rising to £11.50ph following training and probation period.
Hours: Afternoon Shift 2pm-10pm(candidates must be available to start on the morning shift for training, 6am-2pm)
Stores Person / Driver required to join a team in Coventry on a temporary to permanent basis paying £10.00 - £11.50 per hour.
Our client is a leading provider of corrosion inhibiting coatings and electroplating to a wide range of engineering products boasting a strong history of high standards of service and quality since 1989.
They are currently seeking a Stores person / Driver to join their team on a temporary-to-permanent basis. Working predominantly within the Stores department within a goods in and goods out discipline as well as driving parts to customers across the West Midlands on average 3 times a week.
The ideal Stores person / Driver will have experience within and good in and out position alongside an external and in-date FLT Counterbalance licence. The successful candidate must also hold a valid Full UK Driving Licence with the ability to drive 3.5 tonne vans.
The Stores person / Driver will work an Afternoon Shift 2pm – 10pm and benefit from a pay rate of £10 per hour rising to £11.50per hour following successful training and probation periods.
- Driving licence to drive a 3.5 tonne van (essential)
- FLT Counterbalance licence – must be external and in-date (essential)
- Stores / Goods in and out experience
- Van maintenance - keeping it in good condition
- Driving across the West Midlands – e.g., Coventry to Birmingham (average 3 trips a week)
- Strong English skills with the ability to read and write.
- Confident in the use of heat guns to seal packages (training provided)
Please apply with a copy of your CV to discuss the role with a member of our team!