Stores ControllerApply Now
Salary: £14.75 - 14.75 per hour
Location: Hoo, Kent
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 07 May 2021
Reference: 4844 - KN
Stores Controller required on a temp to perm contract basis in Rochester, Kent, benefitting from an hourly rate of £14.75 per hour.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Stores Controllerto join their existing team.
The successful Stores Controllerwill have experience within an inventory management discipline with the ability to allocate out parts as required and ensure administration and stock level are accurate and readily available.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We are therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
STORES CONTROLLER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Allocate out parts as required.
- Inventory management.
- Ensure that stock levels are readily available and accurate.
- Assist in loading and unloading of trucks.
- Ensure timely delivery of parts and kits.
- Support and raise shortages and quality issues as required.
- Help maintain standards and procedures.
- Liaise with external suppliers and internal teams.
- Any adhoc duties as required.
- Occasional driving may be required to collect/deliver parts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience using Microsoft packages and Google applications
- Previous experience in Stores is essential
- Experience in Materials Planning is desirable
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Flexibility in working hours as per business need
- Full UK driving license required (6 points maximum)
STORES CONTROLLER WORKING HOURS:
Shift Pattern operating across 7 days – 4 days on 4 days off – 6am-6pm
Pay: £14.75 per hour (PAYE)
Immediate starts available following successful interview.