Spot Welding Production OperativeApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 09 Aug 2018
Reference: 4125 - Apex SG
A Spot-Welding Production Operative is required with experience of operating within an advanced manufacturing/automotive environment.
Due to the growth of this company, a first-choice supplier for prototype and low to medium volume production for high end Automotive OEMs, requires a driven Spot-Welding Production Operative to provide high quality work on steel and mesh for a luxury sportscar brand.
The ideal candidate will have experience, cutting and measuring metal's using hand tools and operating machines. You must be able to work independently and have a responsible attitude.
What you will be doing:
- Welding / spot welding
- Order processing and preparation
- Measuring and cutting metals
- Sorting and labelling materials
- Basic understanding of drawings
- Cleaning and tidying of workshop
What we expect from you:
- Several years' experience in a metal workshop environment
- Automotive experience would be ideal
- Must possess a good understanding of measuring and cutting metals
- Must have a flexible attitude towards work requirements