Software Engineer/Integration Software DeveloperApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Göteborg, Västra Götaland
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 25 Sep 2018
Reference: 4199 - Apex PE
For nearly a century our client has been making life easier, better and safer with cutting-edge technology. Creating bold innovations to deliver a premium experience through intuitive technology and effortless solutions. This is a brand for people who care about the world we live in and the people around us. They are committed to re-thinking sustainability in all operations, in our cars and in society to protect what is important to you.
Our client has recently announced their next model will be based on Android Automotive, with close collaboration with Google. They are now looking for talents to strengthen the newly created integration team.
What you will be doing:
As an Integration Software Developer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software. You will view the whole picture and must collaborate with multiple partners at the same time to solve new challenges every day and communicate this to partners and development teams . Typical integration challenges ranges from new BSP releases to new cutting-edge Android features, that need to be integrated in the main branch. One important focus is to always enable automation for time consuming tasks, to speed up future deliveries and continuous integration.
You will also be integrating new partner deliveries and automating delivery and integration of all software. Throughout the role you will debug, test and trace during integration stages and have hands on experience in all development using Java, C++, Python, Bash and the Android tool set.
What we expect from you:
· A strive for future development and challenges
· Driven and self-motivated, with a strong delivery orientation
· Communicative and a great team player, with positive and pro-active attitude
· Experience from Embedded Linux Development
· Object oriented design / Design patterns
· Agile software development
· Good English skill (written and spoken)
· Experience in Android stack
· Software product line architecture and variants management
· Experience within Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment
· Experience from connectivity technologies like Bluetooth stacks, WiFi and phone mirroring technologies