Software EngineerApply Now
Salary: £30.00 - 32.20 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 12 Oct 2021
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £32.20 D.O.E.
This role supports the Product Engineering function and sits within Engineering Resource Planning. The main purpose of this role is to be the Software Engineer responsible for delivering web-based database systems to support with Engineering’s Resource Planning models and data inventory, including the automation of existing work completed offline. Application / systems users will vary from small teams to hundreds of users. Current technologies used are ASP.Net MVC C#, MS SQL Server, Dapper, React, JQuery, HTML 5, CSS.
Software Engineer Skills Required:
- Proven technical knowledge related to the system being delivered
- MVC C# development experience
- MS SQL Server experience, including stored procedures, triggers, functions, optimisation
- Web front end experience
- HTML 5, CSS, Jquery, React, Bootstrap Communication
- Must be able to engage within the cross functional teams and have proven ability to manage senior stakeholders and communicate complex ideas at all levels in the business.
- Customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable
Software Engineer Experience Required:
- Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience of delivering web based applications and be able to understand and work with colleagues to deliver a best in class application with a passion for continuous technical improvement.
- They must have experience of developing technical requirements, specifications and associated test plans along with planning, co-ordination, delivery and reporting.
- Experience of delivering projects in an automotive or manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to manage and develop status reporting, providing a coherent status for senior management.
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience of working in an Agile Methology, Source control, either TFS or GIT, and some CI experience, preferably Jenkins
We’re looking to speak with suitable Software Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team