Software Engineer - Project & Supplier ManagementApply Now
Salary: £30 - 31 per hour
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 03 Mar 2021
Position: Software Engineer – Project & Supplier Management
Rate: £30.00 - £31.00 per hour
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Lead delivery into high voltage on board charger control software from Tier 1 partners for plug in hybrid and battery electric vehicles.
- Management of suppliers’ SW timing and content delivery plan.
- Issue investigation and resolution.
- Representation of software function in system and management reviews.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience in Management of automotive software supplier delivery
- Automotive SW development experience
- Issue investigation and resolution
- Basic understanding of automotive electronics including HV electronics for HV Chargers /DC/DCs etc.
- Understanding of automotive diagnostics and communication protocols (CAN)
- Supplier commercial management
- Use of measurement and analysis tools for issue investigation (INCA, CANalyzer, Wireshark etc.)
- HV electronics experience and detailed understanding of HV Chargers, DC/DCs
- Familiarity with release processes (WERS etc.).
- Detailed understanding of HV Charging standards (DIN 170121, Chademo, GB/T ) and off board charger communication protocols (CAN, TCP/IP over PLC etc.)
- SW / Electronics Engineering degree